These tickets are for Thursday 22nd April.
We want you to stay safe and enjoy your visit by –
– Operating a cashless system. Entry tickets must be purchased in advance
– Parking with at least 3m distance.
– For the time being the Chapel and Play Areas will be closed. The Cafe is now open for light lunches, tea/coffee and homemade cake.
– Using mobile toilet facilities positioned in the car park and regularly cleaned in accordance with Government guidelines.
– A one-way system is in place around the entry/exit points, The Folly Garden and lakeside walk
– Please follow the national social distancing guidelines