Welcome back to Cholmondeley Castle Gardens
We welcome you back with a series of special measures for everyone's safety and an enjoyable visit to one of Britain's finest gardens.
Please note, from 14th October Cheshire East is considered a Tier 2 or 'COVID - level High' area however the Gardens and Tea Room can continue to operate as normal with the safety measures outlined on our website.
Pre-booking only, tickets not available on the gate
We are accepting Historic Houses cards for free entry, you do not need to pre-book. Gardeners Worls 2 for 1 visitors please book one ticket online and show your card for the other entry upon arrival. RHS Members free access in September.
We want you to stay safe and enjoy your visit by -
- Operating a cashless system. Entry tickets must be purchased in advance
- Please print out your email confirmation and place in your windowscreen
- Parking with at least 3m distance.
- For the time being the Chapel and Play Areas will be closed and the picnic benches have been removed
- Tea Room toilet facilities open to the rear of the Tea Room and these are reguarly cleaned in acccordance with Government guidelines.
- A one-way system is in place around the entry/exit points, the Folly Garden and Lakeside Walk
- Please follow the national social distancing and Government guidelines
- Tea Rooms are open