The Gardens are now closed, we look forward to welcoming you back in early 2021.
We want you to stay safe and enjoy your visit by -
- Operating a cashless system. Entry tickets must be purchased in advance
- Please print out your email confirmation and place in your windowscreen
- Parking with at least 3m distance.
- For the time being the Chapel and Play Areas will be closed and the picnic benches have been removed
- Tea Room toilet facilities open to the rear of the Tea Room and these are reguarly cleaned in acccordance with Government guidelines.
- A one-way system is in place around the entry/exit points, the Folly Garden and Lakeside Walk
- Please follow the national social distancing and Government guidelines
- Tea Rooms are open